[IronPython] Python Tools Beta Pluing - No Toolbox Items

Dave Wald davew252 at tx.rr.com
Sat Apr 9 04:06:02 CEST 2011

Chris,
Lest you think I gave you a bum steer the other day, here's what happened:
By the time I switched over to the new tools, I already had all my
layout done in the designer, and was just working in XAML and code.
I never realized the toolbox wasn't working!
But thanks for the heads up. I would've been somewhat consternated...  ;-)

Dave