[Ironpython-users] Who's using IronPython?

Richard Nienaber rjnienaber at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 10:28:20 CEST 2011

(Excuse me if some of these have already been covered)

Company Name: Thinkbox Software
Product: Deadline
Description of product/project: Deadline is a hassle-free administration and
rendering toolkit for Windows, Linux, and Mac OSX based render farms. It
offers a world of flexibility and a wide-range of management options for
render farms of all sizes, and supports over 40 different rendering packages
out of the box.

Project: Silvershell
Description of product/project: Silvershell is an interactive Python
interpreter (for Python 2.5 as it is based on IronPython 2) with two clients
(implemented in pure Python). It runs in the browser with Silverlight 2 or
on the desktop with a WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation - which means it
won't run on Mono) User Interface.

Company Name: ArenaNet
Product: GuildWars ?
Description of product/project: (I think IronPython is used on their
GuildWars game but I'm not sure)