[Ironpython-users] Who's using IronPython?

Daniel Jennings danielj at arena.net
Mon Aug 15 18:31:34 CEST 2011

Let me update the ArenaNet one for y'all :)

Company Name: ArenaNet
Product: Guild Wars 2 Content Editor (Duo)
Description of product/project: Duo is the in-house content editor used for designing Guild Wars 2 (http://www.guildwars2.com/). We use IronPython to extend the functionality of the content editor without the need to change the core framework, as well as to allow us to adapt to changing requirements/specifications from other teams with minimal effort/interruption. Finally, the end-user can use the in-tool script editor to run IronPython scripts over the content (to both read and write to the model) using an editor derived from ScintillaNET.