[IronPython] Issue Triage
rjnienaber at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 14:38:35 CET 2011
I've closed the following issues
- Negative: Different error thrown for wrong number of parameters under
PreferComDispatch mode <http://ironpython.codeplex.com/workitem/24013>
- compiling a package with sub-packages doesnt preserve the
- Remove clr.LoadModules since its redundant with
- IronPython: running a test through run_interactive.py not the same as a
true ipy.exe interactive
- The /r: switch in pyc.py should add a reference
- Update ConsoleWindow in IronPython sample and other SDK samples to
reflect Editor API changes<http://ironpython.codeplex.com/workitem/24110>
- Looking at the
this sample doesn't seem to exist anymore
- unable to remove event handlers for value
- the last added event handler should be removed
- chmod('aa',0777) changes file's attribute from 'A' to 'RA' in
- DLR Doesn't disambiguate between a static method and an instance method
with the same name <http://ironpython.codeplex.com/workitem/24003>
- Not sure whether this issue applies to IronPython. I need someone
who knows the interaction between .NET and IronPython to comment.
- Issues that reference 'SNAP' and 'merlin-*' e.g.
- SNAP: test_memory.py has begun
- IronPython: test_weakref.py fails on
If the test passes, is it okay to close issues like this? I know SNAP was a
Microsoft specific test running framework but I'm not sure about merlin-*.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Ironpython-users