[Ironpython-users] Issue tracking

Cesar Mello cmello at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 05:51:15 CET 2012

Hi!

Please I would like to know the process for issue tracking. Some doubts:

1) Confirm the official issue tracker is
http://ironpython.codeplex.com/workitem/list/basic and not github;

2) Who assigns issues/how/when;

3) Who changes status to Resolved and when;

4) How issues are validated;

5) Who changes status to Fixed.

For example the issue I registered at
http://ironpython.codeplex.com/workitem/32342 seems to be OK; at the
company I work, issues must be validated by someone who did not work in the
fix; so who should test and approve the fix?

6) It seems the integration of issue tracking and commits and builds is
done through comments "fix nnnn";

Thank you a lot for the attention. If my English seems acceptable and there
is interest I volunteer to summarize these things and make it visible to
newcomers like me.

Thank you. Best regards!
Mello