[Ironpython-users] Issue tracking
cmello at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 05:51:15 CET 2012
Please I would like to know the process for issue tracking. Some doubts:
1) Confirm the official issue tracker is
http://ironpython.codeplex.com/workitem/list/basic and not github;
2) Who assigns issues/how/when;
3) Who changes status to Resolved and when;
4) How issues are validated;
5) Who changes status to Fixed.
For example the issue I registered at
http://ironpython.codeplex.com/workitem/32342 seems to be OK; at the
company I work, issues must be validated by someone who did not work in the
fix; so who should test and approve the fix?
6) It seems the integration of issue tracking and commits and builds is
done through comments "fix nnnn";
Thank you a lot for the attention. If my English seems acceptable and there
is interest I volunteer to summarize these things and make it visible to
newcomers like me.
Thank you. Best regards!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Ironpython-users