[Ironpython-users] CodePlex Issues (Was: IronPython 3 Update)

Jeff Hardy jdhardy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 15:39:13 CET 2014

On Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 1:33 PM, Slide <slide.o.mix at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think if you do > 1 vote, you'll miss a lot of issues that are valid, but
> it would provide for a cleaner slate to begin with on GitHub. There are a
> LOT of issues on CodePlex that are leftover from the MS days (internal bug
> tracker migration) that would be really nice to get rid of since we don't
> have the infrastructure to replicate them. I'm up for anything, just need to
> update my tool to add date and vote filtering if we decide to go that route.

Yeah, we're going to lose some good, actionable issues, but I think
it's acceptable. The 1000+ issues currently open are just too many to
do anything useful with. I'm curious to see how many issues we would
be talking about with the given criteria - around 250 would be good,
but that's just a gut feeling.

- Jeff