[Ironpython-users] Integrating a WPF IPy program with C#

Love, Matthew Matthew.Love at analog.com
Mon Nov 3 15:32:15 CET 2014

Hi IronPython users,

I've created a C# program that runs an IronPython script.
The script contains a GUI built in WPF.

When I call it using the IronPython Engine in C#,
I get the following error: "ImportError: No module named wpf"

I've pointed the Engine to the system path.

System.dll and mscorlib.dll have been loaded using the following code:
engine.Runtime.LoadAssembly(typeof(string).Assembly);
engine.Runtime.LoadAssembly(typeof(System.Diagnostics.Debug).Assembly);

Does anyone know where I'm going wrong and how I can sort out this import?

I'm on IPy 2.7.4.

Regards,
Matthew