[Ironpython-users] Community Meeting

Uncle Meat 3000.sjg at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 08:36:20 EDT 2016

You can still get the install binaries and Python code here:
https://store.enthought.com/repo/.iron/ but you have to create a login at
the Enthought site. Looks like the key to this is the NumpyDotNet dlls that
I cant locate. Maybe we can ask Enthought if they'd like to open source it
(or maybe this is just a dead end)?

Steve