[Ironpython-users] Manpower for IronPython

Slide slide.o.mix at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 10:05:56 EDT 2016

Hi Markus,

I agree that things have stagnated. I know I have become very busy and I
know Jeff has been super busy as well. I'm not sure how to get more people
involved. It would be good to get a release out with the memory leak fixes.
I am more than willing to do it, but I am not sure I have the creds to do
it. In regards to getting more people, I think either idea (.NET Foundation
or PSF) may be something interesting to look into.

Thanks,

Alex