[ mailman-Patches-1287546 ] Remove DomainKeys (and similar) header lines

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sun Dec 18 13:42:42 CET 2005

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by markonen
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=300103&aid=1287546&group_id=103

Category: mail delivery
Group: Mailman 2.1

Initial Comment:
This simple patch removes the header lines containing
keys used in DomainKeys (Yahoo) and DKIM.  The keys, if
left in the header, will make the email seem forged or
altered to the recipient, since Mailman alters
header/body info.  If the keys are removed, the MTA
will generate new keys (if this is installed on the host).

-Joe

Comment By: Marko Karppinen (markonen)