[ mailman-Patches-1419490 ] email.Utils.parsedate can return bogus date

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Feb 9 06:12:24 CET 2006

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by bwarsaw
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=300103&aid=1419490&group_id=103

Category: mail delivery
Group: Mailman 2.1

Initial Comment:
While the CVE entry of CVE-2005-4153 (see
http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/16248/info) is not
vulnerable for mailman-2.1.7 and newer, we should fix
the date parsing bug in email package.  In the meantime
of the package renewal, this patch may be used to
workaround the bug.