[Mailman-Developers] Localization, again

John Viega John@list.org
Thu, 27 Aug 1998 14:18:40 -0700

We've been talking about this recently, and we're going to work on
moving stuff out.  Barry's done a bit of it already, I think.  Like
you said, we're all fairly limited on time, so we can definitely use
all the help we can get...

John