[Mailman-Developers] Feature suggestion: NNTP gateway

John Viega viega@list.org
Mon, 1 Jun 1998 06:31:29 -0700

I wrote Mail->News and News->Mail gatewaying over the weekend.  I
haven't been able to test it yet, because I have to get posting access
to a news server for list.org before I can.  Luckily, a friend of mine
is the news admin at Erols, so that should actually be today.  So
the feature you want will work by tomorrow, no doubt :)

John