[Mailman-Developers] Mass unsubscription

Ricardo Kustner ricardo@rixhq.nu
Sat, 10 Jun 2000 11:03:49 +0200

On Wed, Jun 07, 2000 at 08:45:16PM -0700, Dan Mick wrote:
> Anyone have any comments?
> Barry/Harald/whoever, as much discussion as this engendered on
> mailman-users, if this looks good, maybe it could get squeezed into
> beta3 (due any second now, right)?

i added something simular to a local copy of mailman a while ago,
but it got lost with updating cvs versions... anyway I personally
think this is a good feature to add -- I know I will be using it...

ps: i notice my posts sometimes don't arrive on the develop list or
are very late... am I'm being victim of the mailman code post restricting
behavior? ;) [now i know how our users feel who keep complaining about
posts arriving late due to the moderating feature LOL]

Ricardo.