[Mailman-Developers] edit moderated messages?

Thomas Wouters thomas@xs4all.net
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 14:42:24 +0200

On Fri, Aug 10, 2001 at 02:59:29PM -0400, Thomas M. Parris wrote:

> 1. Can you tell me if anyone is currently working in implementing moderated
> edits?

If I recall correctly (and I may not, mind you!) you could actually edit
held messages in the moderator webinterface. I think it was removed to make
the moderation stuff more reliable, as well as keeping the moderator admin
page small(er) -- sending every message in full can generate very big forms.

Old-timers should be able to confirm this, by the way ;P

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas@xs4all.net>