[Mailman-Developers] Patching qrunner to never send duplicates w/ same Message-ID

Barry A. Warsaw barry@zope.com
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 12:30:36 -0400

    JRA> The user's option, certainly, but *I* want to know that copy
    JRA> made the list.  I always leave meetoo set, too.  I'd like to
    JRA> see mailers that can, like Mutt, reply to the list wihtout
    JRA> *having* to carbon the other user, since that's where most
    JRA> dupes -- like yourn :-) -- come from.

It's a sticky issue.  How does my MUA (XEmacs/VM BTW) know that
jra@baylink.com is actually on the mailman-developers@python.org list?

Note that /I'm/ pretty sure you are, so I just trimmed the headers. ;)
What rules does Mutt use to trim the recipients?

-Barry