[Mailman-Developers] OpenBSD Trusted Path Execution (TPE) compatibility?

Jay R. Ashworth jra@baylink.com
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 00:05:39 -0400

On Tue, Jul 10, 2001 at 08:57:56PM -0700, Chuq Von Rospach wrote:
> On 7/10/01 3:15 PM, "Mats Wichmann" <mats@laplaza.org> wrote:
> > The FHS is the Filsystem Heirarchy Standard.
> > It's an effort to keep Linux administrators sane
> > by suggesting where things ought to go.
> > Nobody uses it.
>
> Does that mean we need to write it up as an RFC, or should it go right to
> IEEE, since it's obviously ready? Or maybe we need to send it to ANSI?

No, that just means we need to can "no one does use it, therefore it's
useless" type people.  :-)

Cheers,
-- jra
Member of the Technical Staff     Baylink

   OS X: Because making Unix user-friendly was easier than debugging Windows