[Mailman-Developers] OpenBSD Trusted Path Execution (TPE) compatibility?

Jay R. Ashworth jra@baylink.com
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 02:08:59 -0400

On Tue, Jul 10, 2001 at 10:39:26PM -0700, J C Lawrence wrote:
> On Wed, 11 Jul 2001 00:32:49 -0400
> Jay R Ashworth <jra@baylink.com> wrote:
> > On Tue, Jul 10, 2001 at 09:29:29PM -0700, J C Lawrence wrote:
> >> It is clear that ICANN has demonstrated a clear willingness and
> >> ability to move and act decisively in a manner which is both
> >> technically astute and which supports the best interests of 'net
> >> users in general.  Surely, hopefully, they can be persuaded to
> >> lend a brief smidgeon of their impressive talents to a task as
> >> significant as this.
>
> > What *delightfully* understated sarcasm, Joe.  You almost even
> > caught me.
>
> I had to empty my cranium of marketing-speak before I became ill...

Good.  I *didn't* blow it.  :-)

ObMailman: so, my Minstrel III comes in shortly; any chance we'll see
wireless-friendly versions of the management pages?  ;-)

Cheers
-- jra
Member of the Technical Staff     Baylink

   OS X: Because making Unix user-friendly was easier than debugging Windows