[Mailman-Developers] OpenBSD Trusted Path Execution (TPE) compatibility?

Ron Jarrell jarrell@vt.edu
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 14:48:25 -0400

At 02:08 AM 7/11/01 -0400, Jay R. Ashworth wrote:
>ObMailman: so, my Minstrel III comes in shortly; any chance we'll see
>wireless-friendly versions of the management pages?  ;-)

I've been debating writing WML friendly versions of it so I can do
list administration from my startac.  It's on the list of project to do in
my copious spare time.  I should start right about the time that
holographic 1600x900 48bit 3d accelerated displays are the norm on
the startac.

(I'm just hoping that minstrel, or someone, jump on the bandwagon and
support the new 505, since I can finally do cdpd in my area.)