[Mailman-Developers] Please Explain !!!

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui@plaidworks.com
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 20:43:56 -0700

On 7/16/01 8:31 PM, "Barry A. Warsaw" <barry@digicool.com> wrote:

> Me too.

Yup. But nobody else on the list saw anything, so it's hard to say that they
somehow chose one person out of the list to annoy. I'd suggest looking
further, and see if you can find what's really going on, since it doesn't
seem to involve the python.org lists.

Be aware, though, that outblaze is a horribly flakey place these days, and
I"m not at all surprised it's barfing at people. I've seen multiple
instances of that kind of problem -- to the point where I finally
unsubscribed everyone with outblaze-based addresses from all my lists, and
if they asked, I told them to get different addresses that worked.

[<chuqui@plaidworks.com> = <me@chuqui.com> = <chuq@apple.com>]

Q: Did God really create the world in seven days?
A: He did it in six days and nights while living on cola and candy
   bars.  On the seventh day he went home and found out his girlfriend
   had left him.