[Mailman-Developers] Re: [Mailman-Announce] ANNOUNCE Mailman 2.0.2 (important privacy patch)

Barry A. Warsaw barry@digicool.com
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 10:48:43 -0500

    >> As usual I'm releasing this as both a complete tarball and as a
    >> patch against Mailman 2.0.1.  If you grab the patchfile, you'll
    >> want to cd into your 2.0 source, and apply it like so: % patch
    >> -p1 < mailman-2.0.1-2.0.2.diff

    GKL> When you say source directory, what does that mean.  I have
    GKL> mailman installed in the /home/mailman directory on my
    GKL> server.  Is that the source directory, or would it be one of
    GKL> its subdirectories.

The source directory is the directory you unpacked the original source
tarball and did a "configure; make install" in.  It is probably not
/home/mailman.

Cheers,
-Barry