[Mailman-Developers] Bug in Mailman version 2.1a3: AttributeError: one_last_digest

Jose A. Accino jaccino@ieev.uma.es
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 16:15:55 +0100

This problem occurs each time an admin attempts to set/remove the
Digest option for a user. It's the version from CVS dated 7 sep 2001.

>Bug in Mailman version 2.1a3
>
>We're sorry, we hit a bug!
>
>If you would like to help us identify the problem, please email a copy of
>this page to the webmaster for this site with a description of
>what happened. Thanks!
>
>Traceback:
>
>Traceback (most recent call last):
>  File "/usr/local/mailman/scripts/driver", line 96, in run_main
>    main()
>  File "/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/Cgi/admin.py", line 158, in main
>    change_options(mlist, category, cgidata, doc)
>  File "/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/Cgi/admin.py", line 1316, in change_options
>    mlist.setMemberOption(user, mm_cfg.Digests, value)
>  File "/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/OldStyleMemberships.py", line 266, in
>setMemberOption
>    self.__mlist.one_last_digest[memberkey] = cpuser
>  File "/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line 134, in __getattr__
>    raise AttributeError, name
>AttributeError: one_last_digest

Also, the admin is currently not receiving the requests to confirm
subscriptions.

BTW. I'd like to upgrade to latest CVS, so, is there any way to get the
Python "email"
package separately? I'm unable to find it on Python site.

JA.

JA.