[Mailman-Developers] Patching 2.0.13 for eVote

Marilyn Davis marilyn at deliberate.com
Sat Dec 21 12:11:54 EST 2002

Hi Mailman Developers,

I'm trying to create a patch to 2.0.13 that makes eVote work.

I'm afraid that I'm not experienced at making patches so I'm reading
documentation and trying to figure out what to do.

Clearly I should collect the 2.0.13 sources via CVS so I tried
following the instructions at http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=103
but I can't make it work:

> $ cvs -d:pserver:anonymous@CVS.mailman.sourceforge.net:/CVSroot/mailman login
> (Logging in to anonymous@CVS.mailman.sourceforge.net)
> CVS password:

> cvs login: authorization failed: server CVS.mailman.sourceforge.net rejected access

Please tell me what I'm doing wrong.

Also, if there is any documentation about this process that I should be
studying, please point me there.

Thank you for your help.

Marilyn Davis