[Mailman-Developers] Re: [Mailman-Announce] Once again, fame and fortune can be yours

Terri Oda terri@hole.zone12.com
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 23:38:16 -0500

At 01:09 AM 11/01/02 -0500, you wrote:
>Of course, I'm a musician[1] not an artist, so I need your help.

I'm a musician too (well, more so than artist) but at 16x16 I can at least
blame the medium.  :)  Here's a first attempt.

http://terri.zone12.com/mm.gif

BTW,  hi everyone.  I'm new.  I decided it was time to subscribe, brush up
on my python, read for a bit and see if I could help.

I've been adminning the linuxchix lists (in mailman) for a while now, and
other less-public lists for longer.  I'm not too sure what else I should
say by way of introduction, so I guess I'll skip the "my life in a
nutshell" essay for tonight. :)

  Terri