[Mailman-Developers] Re: [Mailman-Announce] Once again, fame and fortune can be yours

Barry A. Warsaw barry@zope.com
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 12:43:19 -0500

Welcome Terri!

    >> Of course, I'm a musician[1] not an artist, so I need your
    >> help.

    TO> I'm a musician too (well, more so than artist) but at 16x16 I
    TO> can at least blame the medium.  :) Here's a first attempt.

    TO> http://terri.zone12.com/mm.gif

Very cool, thanks.  You can see what it looks like in context on this
page:

Note that only non-template pages will display the icon currently
(that was easy to hack in; it's more time consuming to add this to all
the templates).

Two changes: I made the background grey since that looks a little
better on my Moz 0.9.6+ browser, and I converted it to PNG (GIFs are
taboo for GNU projects ;).

Let me know what you all think.  Terri, thanks, and would you be
willing to sign copyright assignment papers for the logo?

Cheers,
-Barry

P.S. The `playground' list you'll see above is a test list for MM2.1
on python.org.  Feel free to subscribe <wink>.