[Mailman-Developers] Missing footers with latest CVS

Ben Gertzfield che@debian.org
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 08:03:34 +0900

    Mikhail> That (lcset == 'us-ascii') alternative assumes that the
    Mikhail> body charset is always ASCII-friendly. Close, but not
    Mikhail> exactly true.  Additionally, I would handle
    Mikhail> quoted-printable by encoding the header and the footer
    Mikhail> into it.

I brought this point up a week or so ago; can you come up with any
examples of charsets besides UTF-16 that Mailman supports that are
not strict supersets of 7-bit us-ascii?

Ben

--
Brought to you by the letters Q and G and the number 2.
"Ha ha! I have evaded you with the aid of these pasty white mints!"