[Mailman-Developers] bug at mailman-21 playground

Barry A. Warsaw barry@zope.com
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 01:44:42 -0500

    JM> I found a bug at the playground on
    JM> mail.python.org/mailman-21/listinfo/playground.  I tested the
    JM> languages and when I changed from traditional Chinese to
    JM> German the bugreport came. This problem comes allways you
    JM> change from Chinese to German.

    JM> Another problem: If I change from any language to Simplified
    JM> Chinese the Layout changes a bit.  Also from any language to
    JM> Traditional Chinese.

Both of these are caused by issues in the Chinese templates.  For the
former, I fixed some of the tag placements, so these should work now.
For the latter, we need to get the Chinese translation updated.

-Barry