[Mailman-Developers] Vcard .. at least i sample on this list :-)

Danny Terweij danny@terweij.nl
Tue, 7 May 2002 21:15:18 +0200

From: "Ron Jarrell" <jarrell@vt.edu>

> >So my last final question about the subject, can it be solved at the
mailman
> >sources by developers?

> No, because mailman is not doing anything wrong.  It's doing a perfectly
legitimate mime attachment, which your client is choosing to display in a
way you don't like.  If there's no setting in outlook you can change, you'd
need to complain to microsoft (good luck), or change clients to one that
works the way you want it to.

Thats is not a good answer.
Okay lets say it another way, can mailman just strip the whole VCARD and
mime that belongs to the VCARD? Maybe a option for the list-owners/admins to
set it on and off?
I know that any of the developer can do this. I am very sure.
I'll think that this new "option" is very pleased for microsoft users.

Please?
(not a personal please.. all my members, list owners/admins are in that word
please..)

Danny.