[Mailman-Developers] Another stupid question

Jay R. Ashworth jra@baylink.com
Thu, 23 May 2002 11:05:35 -0400

On Wed, May 22, 2002 at 09:35:43PM -0700, John W Baxter wrote:
> At 23:21 -0400 5/22/2002, Jay R. Ashworth wrote:
> >On Wed, May 22, 2002 at 10:27:58PM -0400, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:
> >> So, you need to fix host_name (and probably web_page_url).  Only the
> >> former can be changed on the General admin page.  Both of course can
> >> be changed via withlist.
> >
> >Or I can remove the list and reinstantiate it, right?
>
> Yes, but if you are at the stage of the list's lifetime when that is
> appropriate, then it would seem that this list is a good one on which to
> practice using bin/withlist.  Unless you're already comfortable with it.

That's actaully an excellent point which both I and Barry missed.
Thanks.

Cheers,
-- jra
Tampa Bay, Florida        http://baylink.pitas.com             +1 727 647 1274

   "If you don't have a dream; how're you gonna have a dream come true?"
     -- Captain Sensible, The Damned (from South Pacific's "Happy Talk")