[Mailman-Developers] encoding the subject line..

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui@plaidworks.com
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 16:26:39 -0700

On Wednesday, October 16, 2002, at 04:20  PM, Stonewall Ballard wrote:

> I've had a couple mailings go out today after I converted to
> personalized,
> and I'm not seeing this (in raw mode).

weird. Barry, if you want my full mm_cfi and a config_list to see how
I'm set up, let me know.

--
Chuq Von Rospach, Architech
chuqui@plaidworks.com -- http://www.plaidworks.com/chuqui/blog/

IMHO: Jargon. Acronym for In My Humble Opinion. Used to flag as an
opinion
something that is clearly from context an opinion to everyone except the
mentally dense. Opinions flagged by IMHO are actually rarely humble.
IMHO.
     (source: third unabridged dictionary of chuqui-isms).