[Mailman-Developers] encoding the subject line..

Barry A. Warsaw barry@python.org
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 11:52:41 -0400

    >> to an English list, where the user has English as their
    >> language.  The Subject comes through unencoded.

    CVR> Stupid comment: are you sure?

Positive.  VM has really excellent MIME support.  When an encoded
(header or body) message comes in, it displayes it to me in the
friendliest format, and the buffer is labeled "Inbox Presentation".
But I can hit `D' repeatedly to toggle through various
representations, including "give it to me, raw" which shows me the
undecoded raw message as it's sitting in my mail folder.

-Barry