[Mailman-Developers] 2.1b3 passing most(?) posts to the request address

Jost Krieger Jost.Krieger+mailman@rub.de
Tue Oct 22 12:26:30 2002

I haven't found this in the archives, but that may be my fault.

Since I upgraded to 2.1b3, my "vette" logfile ist filled with the following
type of messages:

Oct 22 11:20:31 2002 (2195) Precedence: bulk message ignored by: security-request@lists.ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Oct 22 11:32:30 2002 (2195) Precedence: bulk message ignored by: security-request@lists.ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Oct 22 12:29:52 2002 (2195) Precedence: bulk message ignored by: security-request@lists.ruhr-uni-bochum.de

These coincide with messages to this "security" list, and it has *not*
activated the administrivia setting.  (It is just redistribution of security
notices.) The messages to the list *are* "Precedence: bulk".

What may be going on?

Thanks for any help
Jost
--
| Jost.Krieger+sig@ruhr-uni-bochum.de  Please help stamp out spam! |
| Postmaster, JAPH, resident answer machine          am RZ der RUB |