[Mailman-Developers] future enhancement thought...

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui@plaidworks.com
Tue Oct 29 01:17:16 2002

Just had a weird thought.

One of the things I run into at times is when someone mails me and says
"am I still on the list? Is something wrong?"

And what I generally do is do a find_members and send them the result.
Much of the time, it's a list that's gone quiet, sometimes it's a
problem on their end.

but I was thinking today, as I did this, that it'd be nice if
find_members had a verbose flag that would optionally print out a
summary of the user settings, so I could tell at a glance (and forward
to the user) things like digest mode or nomail settings, since a person
could be nomail and you can't really tell without using the web
interface....

--
Chuq Von Rospach, Architech
chuqui@plaidworks.com -- http://www.plaidworks.com/chuqui/blog/