[Mailman-Developers] Can't Approve/Reject/Discard from Admin Web Interface

Rick Ennis rge1@egwpartners.com
Wed Oct 30 16:55:42 2002

Hi...  I have a quick question.

I just started playing with 2.1 yesterday (snagged 2.1b4+ from cvs) and have
been searching the mailing lists all morning.  What I can't seem to figure
out is...  should the approve/reject/discard interface on the admin screen
be working (in this beta)?   I click one of the radio buttons followed by
"submit all data" but it just reloads the same page.  Logging out and back
in shows no change in the db state.  None of my files in the mailman/logs
directory have been updated, nor my /var/log/messages file.  Is this not
implemented yet or did I just do something brain-dead during the
installation?

I should mention that I can successfully send mail to lists, get
notifications for moderator approval, and passed the bin/check_perms script.
So I'm a little stuck.  Any suggestions?

Thanks.
--
Rick Ennis