[Mailman-Developers] mailman-bugs list?

Donn Cave donn@u.washington.edu
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 09:18:00 -0700

Quoth J C Lawrence <claw@kanga.nu>:
| On Mon, 16 Sep 2002 12:11:44 -0600
| Jason R Mastaler <jason@mastaler.com> wrote:
| > How about shuffling all the Sourceforge bug reports/replies to a
| > separate list, instead of here?
|
| They used to be separate and were deliberately moved to the -developers
| list as a way of keeping them under scrutiny and review.

For me, it would be more effective to that end if the original subject
appeared in my mailer's presentation of the Subject header.  I mean,
in this morning's mail, I see
     "[Mailman-Developers] [ mailman-Bugs-610570 ] RFC"

and that's better than usual.  I know this is my fault - you all probably
have fancier mailers or more screen real estate or whatever, but I thought
I'd share that anyway.  I probably overlook some traffic that I could be
scrutinizing and reviewing, if the first 2 or 3 letters of the subject
don't grab me.

	donn@u.washington.edu