[Mailman-Developers] remove quoted mail.

Michael Meltzer mjm@michaelmeltzer.com
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 12:15:13 -0400

Does anyone have a modul that I can use after MimeDel.py to remove any =
part of a message that is more that 2 quote levels deep, I getting =
requests from digest users and I would not mind not wasting my =
bandwidth. I know I have to leave some for people inline answering. But =
figure 2 levels people should  context and should be ok. ith all the =
different version of quoting it looks like it would be a nightmare and I =
would be willing to have some people screwed by this rarely. Extra =
credit for a match to 2.1b3+ :-) Any code or barring that any ideas to =
code against.

MJM

PS. please not a debate about user training.