[Mailman-Developers] Mailman web interfaces and design

Mike Holderness mch at cix.compulink.co.uk
Thu Apr 10 18:46:00 EDT 2003

Anthony wrote:

> I know that there are templates, and I have defined the <MM-Stylesheet>
> > tag, but for some of those templates it doesn't get translated...It
> is the bit that you don't know that really interests me ;)

Ah. Didn't know about the <MM-Stylesheet> tag... as
you may have seen, I used a fully-qualified URL
for the stylesheet. That saved me worrying about
the path to the stylesheet... which, I *guess*,
may be your problem...

It would be, er, elegant, to make the default
templates point to a stylesheet in the list's own
directory, and supply a default stylesheet? No?

Mike