[Mailman-Developers] Spam/Scam button

Ian Eiloart iane at sussex.ac.uk
Wed Dec 14 11:21:40 CET 2005

--On 13 December 2005 19:38:46 -0600 Brad Knowles
<brad at stop.mail-abuse.org> wrote:

> 	You could add a new "List-" header which would allow compliant
> MUAs to give users a single button to click on, but there are
> currently no MUAs that would support such a feature.

There is an extension to Thunderbird which supports List- header URLs.
Turns them into clickable links. I'm not sure whether it would work for a
new List- header - it might look for only the RFC 2369 defined List-
headers.

Of course, there's also the issue that such a new List- header has no
justification in the RFCs. That is to say, we'd have no reason to believe
that anyone would add support for it to any MUA.

--
Ian Eiloart
Servers Team