[Mailman-Developers] Mailman 2.1.6 beta 2 released

Ian Eiloart iane at sussex.ac.uk
Wed Jan 26 16:57:33 CET 2005

--On January 26, 2005 08:36:55 -0500 Bob Puff <bob at nleaudio.com> wrote:

> I third the motion.  I hate it when the docs for something are in
> something other than plain text.  I rarely am logged in with a gui -
> always a terminal mode, and even html can get goofy.
> Bob

I fourth it. I don't even know if I have anything that can read latex
format documents. Well, I guess I probably do, but I don't want to go
digging it out all the time. My preferences are for plain text and perhaps
MAN pages with the distribution, and HTML on the web.

Ian Eiloart
Servers Team
Sussex University ITS