[Mailman-Developers] Searchable archives for MM

Stephen J. Turnbull turnbull at sk.tsukuba.ac.jp
Sat Aug 8 15:33:07 CEST 2009

Bernd Siggy Brentrup writes:
 > On Sat, Aug 08, 2009 at 15:43 +0900, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

 > > They don't come *better* than mutt, though.  At best, "different".
 >
 > Oh no, no yamuad (Yet Another MUA Discussion) please.

Oh, fer shure.  My point was to remind Barry that there are some
things you can't ask of any MUA, 'cause none of them do it (well).<wink>

 > I'm subscribed to some MLs that mangle with Reply-To to keep subscribers
 > with broken MUAs happy, mutt does the Mail-Followup-To for me w/o my
 > intervention.

Indeed, that was quite my point.  You just can't win on "no dupes,
please," except by accepting them and handling them yourself.

 > You actually read those winnegan.fake (my version of localnet)
 > headers?  Nobody does this!

*chuckle*  Dirty job, but somebody's gotta do it.