[Mailman-Developers] Auto-reject

Adam McGreggor adam-mailman at amyl.org.uk
Tue Feb 23 12:29:51 CET 2010

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 10:41:36AM +0000, Jonathan Knight wrote:
> On 22/02/2010 19:04, Adam McGreggor wrote:
> > Whack in a size condition/test as an Exim ACL?
>
> It would be nice to allow mailman administrators to set the size limit
> and that is not trivial to test from within exim.  I have implemented an
> overall limit, but that lacks the granularity that I would like.

I'd have thought something like (untested)

    deny    message     =   mails to lists are size restricted. *link*, don't attach.
            condition   =   ${if > {$message_size}{512K}}
            domains     =   +mm_domains

might do the trick.

(I'd do that after demiming tests, YMMV.)

The presumption here is that all of your list-domains are in mm_domains,
and that mm_domains handles just lists, not regular mail. Perhaps including a
test for config.pck may be more appropriate.

--
Go mad this weekend: buy some beef! (advert at a supermarket)