[Mailman-Developers] triaging the remaining bugs for 3.0 final

Barry Warsaw barry at list.org
Mon Apr 9 01:00:10 CEST 2012

I see the light at the end of the Mailman 3.0 final release tunnel.

I spent a few hours triaging all the bugs on Launchpad tagged with
'mailman3'.  For those which I think are important to fix or investigate for
3.0 final, I marked with an importance of Critical or High.  The difference
there being Critical bugs I'd like to fix in beta2 whereas High bugs should be
fixed before the final release, and may get knocked down in priority.  There
should be no Medium or Undecided bugs (the latter are possible if they are
also Incomplete).

Low bugs are those which would be nice to fix but won't block the 3.0 final
release.

For Status, Confirmed means I really do think it's a bug.  Triaged just means
I've looked at it but haven't yet decided whether it's a bug or not.

Here's how to find all the relevant bugs for the mm3.0 final release:

http://tinyurl.com/7799oek

So, this means that if you're looking to help out, start with Critical bugs,
then High bugs.  Of course, if you find a Low bug that itches you, feel free
to take a crack at it!

Cheers,