[Mailman-Developers] Introduction and Issues with the mailman interface.

Acho Arnold arnold at archlinux.info
Fri Feb 20 09:48:54 CET 2015

Good day comrades.

My name is Acho Arnold and I am a junior full stack web developer and I
would like to contribute to this project. I have been using mailman for
a long time now and I've always wondered why the interface looked
**poor** in my opinion. The UI is composed of mainly text and it looks
dirty to me.  I would like to know if you guys (developers) also share
my pain or if there is a specific reason why the UI hasn't been cleaned up?

I talked with the developers on the Freenode irc channel and i leaned
that there is a plan for the UI improvements. I would like to contribute
in making this change. Please can someone give me an update on the
status of the UI improvements?

PS: Is there anyone here from Cameroon or Africa?

Thanks

--

Acho Arnold Ewin <http://goo.gl/2hwP4m>
Telephone: (+237) 695 233 475