[Mailman-Developers] Some doubts, feature request and bug in postorius

Ashish Kumar coolyashish at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 10:58:49 CET 2015

Hi,
I am new to postorius interface. I was going through it and In some places
I was confused and Hence, made below points for discussion.

1. How to register a user through postorius web interface?

2. After login [ Through super user ] , If I go to mailman settings page
(My settings)
       - Profile : Only name is there and every other field like first
name, last name, irc name, etc. is empty. No option to edit it.
       -  Add Email Address: There it seems a kind of bug that I am not
able to add an email address there. [Please look at screeshot 1 and 2 for
details.]

3. To Do List : No option to add To Do. It always says "There are no
pending tasks at the present time." [See screenshot 3]

Some feature request:

4. In create list and create domain : There are option to create and
delete, Shouldn't there be option for Edit list or domain.

5. There is option for mass subscribe. Shouldn't mass un-subscribe be there.

Thanks
Ashish Kumar
irc nick: ashishk