[Mailman-Developers] GSOC '15 : Student applications start today

Abhilash Raj raj.abhilash1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 11:39:01 CET 2015

GSoC Applicants,

The student application period for Google Summer of Code 2015 starts
from today (March 16 at 19:00 UTC). We encourage each of you to submit
your proposal as soon as possible on melange, since it has been known to
crash in the days near to deadline. You can edit your proposal as many
times you like till the deadline. In past we have been following the
application template from PSF and this year too there is no change in
that front. You can find it here[1].

Remember that blogging is an important part of GSoC and thus it is must
that you have your personal blog setup along with RSS/ATOM feeds. Feeds
helps us to follow your blogs without visiting the webpage everytime. If
you have problem setting up just sign up on on Blogger[2]).

[1]: https://wiki.python.org/moin/SummerOfCode/ApplicationTemplate2015
[2]: https://www.blogger.com/

All the best!

--