[Mailman-Developers] mailman 3 and mysql

Danil Smirnov danil at smirnov.la
Wed May 27 15:49:00 CEST 2015

Hi Barry!

Thank you for your answer. I have another 2 questions. :)

1) Does this also relate to Postorius and HyperKitty db configuration
set in file production.py? Can I use MySQL for them?..

2) What is better for production - to keep SQLite use or install PostgreSQL?
The manual told me that I have to use 'full-blown database server'
which is not true for SQLite I think?...

Danil