[Mailman-Developers] Countdown to the 3.1 release

Simon Hanna simon.hanna at serve-me.info
Wed Jul 13 06:18:37 EDT 2016

> Please take a look at any other bugs not assigned to milestone 3.1 and let me
> know if you think any are serious enough to block the 3.1 release.  I'll say
> in advance that I'm going to be brutal in assessing them, because 3.1 really
> needs to be released soon!

I guess https://gitlab.com/mailman/mailman/issues/219 should be fixed in
the next release. If 3.1 find its way into repositories, we will get
lot's of issue reports for this I suppose.

> Note too that there may be blockers for Postorius, Hyperkitty, and
> mailman.client, but I haven't looked at those subprojects yet.  How close are
> they to being release ready?

Terri was working on this one, it's not critical but nice to have for
usability
https://gitlab.com/mailman/postorius/merge_requests/159

I have a mr pending for mailmanclient that should be included in the
next release
https://gitlab.com/mailman/mailmanclient/merge_requests/10

Postorius has a number of merge requests open. I'm not sure which of
them should be merged before the next release

Does your template branch in core need any immediate modifications to
mailmanclient and/or postorius?

cheers,
Simon