[Mailman-i18n] Portuguese translation

Joao Sa Marta samarta@ci.uc.pt
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 10:01:02 +0100

-----Mensagem original-----
De: mailman-i18n-admin@python.org
[mailto:mailman-i18n-admin@python.org]Em nome de Barry A. Warsaw
Enviada: terca-feira, 2 de Outubro de 2001 3:09
Para: Joao Sa Marta
Cc: Szilard Vizi; mailman-i18n@python.org
Assunto: RE: [Mailman-i18n] Portuguese translation

    JSM> Is anybody out there doing some re- design of the html files
    JSM> ?

    JSM> Just because I've done so, when I began to translate the
    JSM> 2.0.5 version, when I realised that I had to work out in the
    JSM> .py files to accomplish that.

I think you will find that adding Portuguese translations will be much
easier with the 2.1 code base than with the 2.0.x series.  I would
love to have Portuguese translations supported in Mailman 2.1.  May I
put you down as the head of the Portuguese translation effort?

Yes.

I have download the cvs and began to translate the templates.
I am finishing of translating the txt files.
There's a brazilian that is translating the catalog.

I need some guidelines on what to do when I am finish.

Are there imposed timelines for the translation task ?

Best wishes