[Mailman-i18n] Starting a Catalan translation

Barry A. Warsaw barry@python.org
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 15:00:55 -0400

    JM> I have decided that I'll try to get mailman 2.1 l10n'ed to
    JM> Catalan (ca) during the summer. AFAICT, there's nobody
    JM> assigned for this task, but if I'm wrong, please tell me
    JM> before I reach too far in the po file.

Nope, there's nobody else working on it that I'm aware of.  Glad to
have you aboard!

    JM> Is there something else I should know, besides what's in
    JM> README-I18N.en and list.org/MM21/i18n.html?

I don't think so.  Please feel free to send me whatever you get, even
if it's not complete.  We can always install updates as you go.

I'm going to add you to the i18n.html page.  Please also send the
add_language() call for Defaults.py.in when you send templates and
catalogs.

    JM> Should I subscribe to this mailing list?

I think that would be a good idea!

Thanks,
-Barry