[Mailman-i18n] korean translation

Martin von Loewis loewis@informatik.hu-berlin.de
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 11:25:57 +0100 (CET)

> I think there are a million issues with Pipermail that need to be
> solved for Mailman 2.2 (3.0?).  These are two of them.
>
> The whole system needs to be overhauled, and lots of issues with
> multiple charsets in a list archive need to be dealt with.

So what would be wrong with just applying the patches that are
currently available? You can either ignore contributions and
hope that you can find time to do it yourself, or you can cooperate
with contributors. If you chose to ignore contributions, please atleast
take the time to reject the patches that you certainly won't consider.

Regards,
Martin